Maximum Burn Xtreme / CREDIT CARD SCAM

1 Hollywood, FL, United States Review updated:

Ordered "free" trial offer on 10/1/2010 and was supposed to have 10 days to cancel BUT my credit card was charged $87.47 on 10/8/2010. When I called to cancel on 10/11/2010 I was told I couldn't as they count the day you order as the first day! (I didn't even receive the product until 10/8) I had to speak to 3 different "supervisors" and after telling them I would dispute it with my bank and make sure everyone on Internet saw how disreputable their company was I was finally told by Jackie Lopez, ID# 021 (who stated she was the "escalation" manager) that my credit card would be credited...based on all the complaints on here it looks like they were probably lying about credit. THIS COMPANY IS RUNNING A CREDIT CARD SCAM and should be prosecuted by the FLORIDA ATTY GENERAL!

Comments

• Li
      13th of Oct, 2010

I, too, have been charged twice for a "free" ("just pay for shipping") trial of this product. I was told today that when I return the second unopened bottle they will credit my credit card $49.50 which is supposed to be the amount charged ($87.47) less a 45% restocking charge. This is a BIG scam and has taught me not to order ANYTHING from the internet without checking every consumer report I possibly can. This has been an expensive lesson.

• Te
      9th of Nov, 2010

I did order a free trial of acai diet and never receive it, only when they took $ 87.47 from my account. I 'm still trying to get hold of them to clear things up and to stop them from further charged my account. If anyone can help with how to get to them because the conduct numbers I was given from them a getting me to no where. I too learn my lesson!