MaxFurniture.com / Bad product and no customer service

I purchased a bathroom vanity and mirror/cabinet which mounts above the vanity. All the screws holding the door hinges on were stripped when I received it. No instructions were included either. I called and emailed numerous times. Even though the units had a one year warranty, I was told that since I didn't report the problem within 3 days of receiving the units I had no claim. I asked how a warranty could be in effect for a year when you have to notify them of damage within 3 days of receipt. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE DON'T BUY.

Va

Comments

• Mr
      13th of Jul, 2008

It would be better that you purchase your future items with a Visa or a Mastercard credit card? They will automatically cover you when you are not satisfied with your purchases in addition to no financial obligations on your behalf. They would even go to court on your behalf and absorb all cost. I've experienced things of this nature and trust me, all major credit cards dispute have a program in place and it gets right to the bone of the matter. On three different occasions, I challenged major companies and won all of them. The only thing required from the credit card company is that you keep all reciepts on things purchased. They will take back payments submitted to the company until a favorable resolution is reached.