Maxcolon.com / Credit card charges

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I ordered a trial size bottle or colon cleanse and acai berry.
I was then charged 87.00 for the next shipment that I never received. I tried calling customer service and they told me to
e-mail support@maxcolon.com. This isn't working either!!! How do I get these charges to stop and get a refund!!!

Ma

Comments

5th of May, 2009

Please be advised, when you call our customer service line and request a cancelation of your account, they must do so. We do not charge anyone who has canceled their account with us. You may also ask the customer service representative for the tracking number to your package as we have no control over this once it is in the hands of the post office. To request directions on how to return your package, unopened, for a refund simply email our billing department at support@maxcolon.com.

6th of May, 2009

I'm returning my shipment of your product I did not order this and will expect a rapid refund to my credit card. Please do not send any more

Marlene Kirkpatrick

11th of May, 2009

I ordered a free trial of colon cleanse for 5.95, i did not like it, and willing to send it back, iwas also charged 89.95 on may 10, 2009 and i want it back on my credit card with this cancelation, and no more promotions, nor products thank you.

• To
      13th of May, 2009

I am not happy with your product and I need a RMA number so I can return the product and receive my refund.
    Tonya Zeeman

• De
      16th of May, 2009

I do not want to use this product. I tried it and I would like for you to not send anymore.
    Please refund my credit card. I was chared $89.90 before I used all of the trial, I do not think
    that is very fair to me. So, I can't tell you weather I like it or not. I feel that you made my mind up for me.
    Please, refund my credit card. Thank You.

Denise Blackwell

• St
      18th of May, 2009

I nedd to cancel my order of colon cleanse and acai. My hours have been cut drastically. Thank you stella maldonado

• Ro
      18th of May, 2009

i need to cancel my order of colon cleanse, please refund my credit card
    for $89.00, thank you. rosie king

• Br
      18th of May, 2009

I ordered a trial size bottle or colon cleanse and acai berry.
    I was then charged 89.90 for the next shipment that I received a few days from my free trail. I tried calling customer service and they told me to
    e-mail support@maxcolon to get my refund I need my refund as soon as possible to my credit card.

Thanks
    Brenda Villescas

• Ka
      19th of May, 2009
    Maxcolon.com - charges for product i didn't order
    maxcolon.com
    60 cinque drive
    Farmingdale
    New York
    Phone: 516 528-3745
    kattatiude@optonline.net

Called to cancel any products to be sent. I only ordered trail products . called 866949-0139 yesterday May 17, 2009 and was billed for $39.95 on May 18, 2009 when I nwas told that they would cancel all future products I want this removed from my checkcard

• Te
      21st of May, 2009

i ordered the free trial and then was charged 89.00 i want a refund and was told to email support@maxcolon.com i want my refund now that is false advertisment i called to cancel the product thank you terri gregory

• Ta
      21st of May, 2009

All the abvove.. This product is horrible. I had no clue that I was gong to be billed 89.95 after i just wanted a free trial.. I want my Money bck on mt debit asap...
    Tammy Mahan

21st of May, 2009

this company is nothing but a scam and im so sorry that all of you including myself is going through this right now. its ridiculous that we have to deal with these stupid incompetent people. I am still trying to get my money back and its been almost a month. its nothing but a scam.

• Je
      21st of May, 2009

When I ordered the free trial I did not realize I would be sent monthly shipments. The product did not appear to have any affect on me. I cancelled my account and the representative I spoke with told me I could get a refund of the 89.90 if I went to this sight and got the address of where to send it back to. I don't see the information I need on this sight. Can you tell me where to send this product back to to get a refund?

Jeff Culley
    jeffrey_culley@yahoo.com

23rd of May, 2009

I received my trial shipment & several days later I phoned to cancell my membership. I received a cancellation confirmation via email the same day. Two days later I received a two bottle shipment & my credit card was charged $89.90. I immediately contacted MaxColon @ "Support@MaxColon.com" for an RMA#. Their reply indicated that my request for cancellation & credit refund had exceeded their 15 day policy, when in fact it had not. Remember they sent me a confirmation stating my membership was cancelled. As a consequence I put the $89.90 charge in DISPUTE with my credit card co. Yesterday I phoned their NO Customer Support spoke to one of their male Reps who was absolutely NO help.The Standard in the Industry is a 30 day trial period. Their 15 day policy is designed to make a quick $89.90.

• Be
      26th of May, 2009

I am not satisified with this product at all and I want my credit card refunded $89.95 immediately. I will send you the package back as soon as I get my refund. By the way, your customer service department is lacking. She told me to what to click on and none of it is on this website. Becky Rogers

• Me
      27th of May, 2009

I also did not recieve another product and was charged 87.oo to my credit card and would like my money back

• Yu
      1st of Jun, 2009

i called to cancel any products to be sent i only ordered trial products i called today to cancel the future orders and oready was billed for 89.00 on june 1st from my checkcard i want my money back because idindt order more products a soon is posible i want my money in my account

• Yu
      1st of Jun, 2009

i dindt receive the orde and was o ready charge for it, this is not good i want my money back please right away

• Do
      1st of Jun, 2009

I ordered the trial for $5.95 and $1.00 on 5-4-09 an it was charged to my credit card. Then when my statement came from my credit card it read that max colon charged me $89.95 on 5-11-09 without my authorization. That is wrong to do that, it's like Max colon has made up my mind before I even started the trail shipment. So I would like to cancel this charge and stop receiving this product. I have tried to call the 866-8707042 and they prompt you to go to the website to cancel. But the website doesn't work. There is no one on the phone to speak with. They just tell you to call back later.
    Donna Gencarelli@donnag28@gmail.com

• Ti
      1st of Jun, 2009

I sined up for the free trial of maxcolon for 5.95 and they charged my credit card 89.90 plus other charges and I called the customer support number to get a representative that told me I had to go online to cancel and the website that she gave me does not work. Maxcolon is a scam and i want my money credited back to my account as soon as possible.thanks for a bad experience.