MaxChargers / Bad product
I have purchase a charger for my laptop from MaxChargers website. I received it in a timely manner and from the first sight it was ok.
When I charged my laptop I felt a strange smell which came from the charger. It was extremely hot and made a strange noise. I contacted MaxChargers customer service and they agreed to accept it back.
It took them forever to refund my money and I was shocked when I found out they did not give the full amount back!
Contacted them again but received no response.
More MaxChargers Complaints & Reviews
- BatteryHop - Refund
- MaxChargers - Lied about the status of my order
- BatteryHop - Macbook charger//customer service
- BatteryHop - Fraudulent warranty
- BatteryHop - Bad site
- BatteryHop - worst customer service, no viable customer service number
- BatteryHop - 45w magsafe power adapter
- BatteryHop - replacement power cord
- MaxChargers / BatteryHop - macbook charger
- BatteryHop, Stafford TX 77477 - returned and replaced charger: issues unresolved. a very dissatisfied customer