Maxacaiweightloss.com / Refused to cancel order same day

United States, California Review updated:
Secondary website to primary:

I ordered this product & then realized that they are going to get into my personal financials & bill me for items I do not want to try or buy.

The website states: Clink this Link: "Cancel My Account to Immediately Cancel" but when I click there, I get to a non-functioning page. Further, when I went online w Cust. Service rep, "Theo CA-125", I asked to cancel and he said, my info had not yet come into the system and told me to call TOMORROW: [protected] Toll Free, or [protected].

Here's the deal. I have worked for the Federal Trade Commission before in helping put fraudulent companies OUT OF BUSINESS.

Be that as it may, I have not the time or money to deal with this fraudulent company. I just found your organization via Google Search.

I will cal them tomorrow, but I also just called my bank...if they or Coloncleanse3000 try to debit my bank, I have already taken measures to STOP it.

I simply made a mistake ordering from a company and now two, without meaning to.

Please email me at alisonw@sonic.net to inform me of my rights immediately!

8.2.09 11:55 a.m.

A  2nd of Sep, 2009 by
I to have been scammed by Acai and coloncleanse 3000. They won't cancel and keep debiting my account.
They tell me to send phone records in of my conversations or they will not refund me!
This is a scam!