Maxacaiburncom / payment withdrawn without authorisation

Last month I emailed this company as I no longer wished to purchase their goods.
I have just received my bank statement to say that they have withdrawn payment from my account on the 27th July!
This was without authorisation from me and I am very angry.

Comments

• Ro
      3rd of Aug, 2009

They have just tried to withdraw money from my account with out authorization but I am asking the bank to stop payment and refund which they say they will do, this company needs investigating.

Roy Baker

• Ir
      4th of Aug, 2009

This was without authorisation from me and I am very angry.

MAXACAIBURNCOM 866-9898945 FL

5th of Aug, 2009

I totally agree with this complaint because i had the same experiance with this comany! i tried the "FREE TRAIL" which i only had to pay for the shipping fee. i was not satisfied however the comapny still withdraw cash from my account withour my authorisation a few times which i didnt notice becasue it was small amounts, however there was £36.44 ponuds withdrawn recently on the 4th of august! I am very angry with this comany and are untrustworthy! i want a refund of my money as soon as possible or i am going to take legal action!! I have a copy of the recipt when i purchsed the product for prove!

5th of Aug, 2009

I agree with this complaint. They did the same thing to me.

• Be
      6th of Aug, 2009

Same has happened to me also, How do you go about getting our money back

• Ri
      13th of Aug, 2009

how do i email this company to stop payments from my visa debit card and retrieve loss of moneys...as i havent received a product since the free trial can anyone help me with this email lisa.smtih1973@hotmail.com with any information with me greatly appreciated

• Ri
      13th of Aug, 2009

lisa.smith1973@hotmail.com error in last post

• Bo
      23rd of Aug, 2009

Please Help in refunding the money taken from my credit card on 4 different occassions without my permission transaction no 95768514, 10755383, 12186857 and 63469397.
    Bode.
    Can I please ask that you should cancelle any transaction i must have entered into without me knowing it.

• Sw
      24th of Aug, 2009

same here cannot agree more, how do we stop them?

• Ol
      9th of Sep, 2009

Please help, i have had 2 transactions taken out of my bank account without my permission, i enetered into a trial of which i had to pay the shipping for the Acai berry tablets. I have had 2 further transactions for good i have never recieved or asked to recieve taken out of my banck accout. 1st on Aug 26th for $79.95 and on 7th Septemeber for $79.28.

I wand a refund of this money as i still have the reciept for the origional trial offer and have never been informed of further payments. I will proceed with legal action if something is not done to stop this.

My email is oliverwatson84@gmail.com