Max White Teeth / teeth whitening scam

I stupidly signed up for a FREE trial of two teeth whitening products as seen on an adverstisement within the Hotmail website. I am now trapped in a scam which enrolled me into memberships because I agreed to the FREE trial. IvoryBrites at least will allow me to return their product for a refund and they were reachable by phone to cancel my membership. I had to request a return code from their support dept and I have yet to get it but I am hoping one thing goes right in this whole mess. Max White however, did answer my call in India but they are not willing to allow you to return their product for any refund. The operator made me read off my full address, name, phone #, and email before he would cancel my membership. I don't know if he was confirming my information or writing it down for the first time. I spent 17 minutes on hold while he "cancelled" my membership. I am also being charged by Axis Wellness for $9.99. Apparently I was given(charged for) a memership to their website. I had to request that cancelled through IvoryBrites as well. The FREE trial is not with the hassle of cancelling these memberships. Obviously, the TERMS are not very clear as you breeze through the screens to receive the free trial. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY AS I HAVE!!!

Cr

Comments

• St
      12th of May, 2009
    Max White Teeth - charged my acct.
    max white teeth
    Princeton
    New Jersey
    Phone: 866-922-5522

Never authorized any purchases - paid for initial trial - they continue to charge (dept) my acct. and refuse to credit. I never authorized these charges. Last month is was $54.00 - I called them and they said they can't credit my acct.

• W8
      12th of May, 2009

I just had the same thing happen to me and was deducted 4 payments on the same day of $80.00 each. Never received the 14 day trial product and it's been over 3 weeks since the order was "allegedly" placed. Never received a confirmation of the order or shipment. They could not give me a confirmation number, nor said they could reimburse me for all 4 payments that were deducted from my account. They are reimbursing me for 3 of those payments and shipping me the product to "try" and then I can call them back to get the rest of my money refunded if I am not satisfied. I will NOT be satisfied and was on the phone with them for over an hour telling them I did not even receive the first shipment, much less trust that I will receive this one.

12th of May, 2009

They did the same thing to me and I am working with my credit card company and disputing the charges for the unauthorized portion of the charges. This company is in the State of Florida so call the Division of Consumer Services at 1-800-435-7352 and make a complaint about this company.

The more people that initiate a complaint the chances they can stop this kind of thing from happening to someone else.

U can report easy white at this number too.

I hope this has been helpful

• Ca
    Max White Teeth - charged my account
    Max White
    Las Vegas
    Nevada

Max White charged my accout, I paid for the free sample. Paid for the P&H. Now they are charging my account 78.93

• Sh
      13th of May, 2009

I just checked my account and found an unauthorized charge of 78.93 from max white teeth. The only thing I can think of is that I did a trial for a teeth whitening product whit a a charge of 4.93. Does anyone have any info on this company?

• Da
      14th of May, 2009

I woke up today and found a charge of $78.93 from this company. Absolutely no way did I authorize any such charge. I want my money returned to my account immediately!!

• Ni
      14th of May, 2009

No, But I just checked my Bank Account this morning and I also have a charge of 78.93. I've seen online before that it's a big scam - which I didn't realize until AFTER I had ordered the Free trial - I'm going to give them a call after work today and get them to take that money off. It's definitely NOT work 80 dollars. Someone had said that they don't answer calls/won't allow your money returned/etc.. This is ridiculous. My advice would be to give them a call ASAP - before they claim that it's too late to get it taken off.

• Ni
      14th of May, 2009

Just called them. They refused to cancel the 78.93 that is still listed as "Pending" in my bank account. Bascially, the "free trial" product that we bought 2 weeks ago is what cost the 78.93 - which is completely ridiculous.
    They said that because I didn't call within 14 days (I placed the order on April 30 - - - today is May 14th, that would be 14 days...) that they cannot stop the charge.

So basically, All together, with shipping, I paid 83.92 for this POS trial of teeth whitener that I bought.
    If you have not CANCELLED your future orders, YOU NEED TO CALL THEM ASAP - otherwise they will send it out each and every month going forward.

• He
    Max White Teeth - Charge of $78.93
    Max White Teeth

Today when I looked at my bank account. I noticed I have been charge for something that I did not purchase. I was charged $78.93 from Max White Teeth. I just want my money back. Can someone help me ? my e-mail address is ( heather0420@att.net ).

• Eb
      14th of May, 2009

I had the same thing happen to me today. I called them and they told me they wouldn't refund the money per the terms and conditions. My complaint, second only to the unauthorized charges, was that I received the "free trial" product the same day they charged my account. However, the terms and conditions do say that "If You want to extend Your Free Trial Period due to slow postal delivery or delayed pickup, You must call Our Customer Service Department toll-free at 1-866-964-1011. Reasonable requests (as determined by AWR, in its sole discretion) to extend Your Free Trial Period generally will be granted. "

The rep I spoke to extended my trial period, refunded the money, and offered to give $50 off my next shipment, should I choose to continue.

This is a way to get your money back.

• Du
    Max White Teeth - unauthorized charges of 78.93
    not sure (Teeth Whitening Now)

May 1st I ordered a teeth whitening kit trial for shipping & handling charges of $4.99. I read all fine print and nowhere did it say you had to cancel within 14 days or that you would automatically default into their program. I want my money back and this company researched.

Max White Teeth - un autherized charges
    Mega M
    Missouri City
    Texas
    mgmorin@yahoo.com

Please help!!!
    This company has charged $70.00 to my account. I can't find a telephone number to stop the charges.
    Can some one please help me!
    I was only supposed to be a free trial.
    Any one please help me!!!

16th of May, 2009

this is the numer for Max white teeth. The bank gave me the number. 1800-866-922-5522.

16th of May, 2009

Call this number to cancell your order.
    1-800-866-922-5522

• Pr
      16th of May, 2009

contact your bank they can tell you how to get ahold of the person taking the money out.
    It will not do you any good to call them. I learned the hard way. It is called a free trial. If you do not return it in the timeframe they give you then you agreed to the charges when you agreed to the terms and agreements. This is the way they get you sucked in. Make sure you get the phone number from your bank and call and cancel the order or it will continue to be billed to your account.

• De
      17th of May, 2009

I was scamed by them also, and they will not refund my money. How do I get it back

• Ro
      18th of May, 2009

This is getting out of hand, my husband ordered the free trial for $5.00 for shipping and handling, and now we have the company withdrawing over $170.00 from our account unauthorized. We cannot reach them, and this is very frustrating!!! DO NOT GET FREE TRIALS, THEY ARE SCAMS!!!

19th of May, 2009

I did not authorixe these charges

• Ke
      19th of May, 2009

Ordered whiter from whiteteethlabs then I got charges from max white teeth

• Mz
      20th of May, 2009

I just checked my account and found an unauthorized charge of $88.97 from Ivory Brite Whitening. I did do for the trial for $3.99 but I wasn't aware that I would be bill again.

I also did a trial with Ivory brite thru another company and I was bill $78.93 and I call in to make a complain to cancel my order and the Operator try to con me into a smaller amount so I would not have to cancel they will do anything for a dollar. I told her if she didn't cancel my account I'll call consumer to make a complain so she cancel my order. I'll never order nothing else with a trial.

This company never show that we will be bill any amount and I never receive no email form them.

BEWARE IF YOU CHOOSE TO NOT TO CANCEL YOUR ORDER AND TO ACCEPT THEIR CHEAPER OFFER YOU WILL STILL BE BILL THE HIGHER AMOUNT AFTER YOUR TRIAL PERIOD IS OVER, SO IT'S BEST TO CANCEL THE WHOLE ORDER