United States, Georgia, Greensboro Review updated:
Max Teeth Whitening
This is a rip off scam for teeth whitening. They even advertise on this website about a mom that says if you combine these two products it works great and they have a trial offer for just shipping which is 4.95. then you get these bills for 83.00 of which I did not agree to.
Then when I write a complaint that same ad is on the Complaint board website. Wow!

N  31st of Jul, 2009 by
Okay. Aaah! I did it too! Sent off for the tooth whiteners. Felt suspicious that I was being suckered by sensationalized claims. If anybody else experienced unauthorized charges on their credit cards, did you ever determine the terms/conditions that they sneaked through? Like, I got phone calls the next day trying to quick talk me into an agreement to be part of a value shopping membership. Ya, ya, to be a member, get discounts, I'll be charged an unaffordable cost. I tried to say no. If I send the packages back can they still charge me? Aaaah! Like I got time to read a legal agreement, wait on hold for a represenative, and swim through red tape.. (the story of my life) Does anybody have concise info about what to do? Dazzling white teeth is the least of my concerns now. In fact, I'd go toothless, survive on a diet of steady pudding, ((IF)) I could just get a good paying job, have money at the end of the month, and deal with less bs! Somebody, anybody, enlighten me as to how to avoid these impending charges? Thank you, Struggling single Mom (with dingey teeth and cognitive dulling)