max teeth, bright teeth, easy white ect. / scam

Don't buy out to the story of that mom from your town who had yellow teeth and then found 2 teeth whitening products that were practically free besides the s and h charges. This advertisement is a scam. The catch is that your free trial lasts for 14 days from when you ordered the products, after that you are charged like $80-something dollars plus $4.99 shipping from both products. I was a victim to some $250 in unauthorized charges to my bank account from two companies that put out various teeth whitening products with different names like max teeth, bright teeth, easy white etc.. With the Bight teeth company I was charged twice for one product, once for the trial period and once for the trial product (?). I was charged for the trial product about a week after I had canceled the contract. This business's # is [protected]. If you also ordered a product named Easy White, their # is [protected]. I will continue to keep a close eye on my bank statements for anybody taking my hard earned cash with fraudulent charges.

Comments

• Li
      15th of May, 2009

I fell for that crap... totally ordered the whitening trial thinking I was only paying the $4.99 for shipping and handling and then they charged me $24.99 for some other thing I did not even buy! I've been on the phone the past 3 days with so many different people trying to cancel this product... apparently it's too hard! What did you do to finally cancel it???

• Am
      17th of May, 2009

I ordered the teeth whitening pro trial, found that they charged me $79 after the 14 day period (during which you are apparently supposed to call them to cancel the order), and called the number. I was on the phone for 30-45 minutes with someone who spoke hardly any English who refused to give me a refund. They said that the maximum refund they were able to give me was $40 - that's not even half of the price I paid, including the $4.99 s&h fee. The person I spoke to on the phone was very rude - he kept interrupting me when I was trying to explain what happened. From the website's terms and conditions, I only found reference to terminating orders if the product was unsuccessful or if the user was not satisfied with the product. There is nothing about only wanting a free trial - they lumped everything together under "dissatisfaction" of the product.
    I will call in the morning to get the rest of my money back. I am a full time college student with a full time job. I do NOT have $80 just laying around to spend on teeth whitening when I thought it was a FREE 14 day trial.

• La
      21st of May, 2009

I also fell for this scam! I ordered the free trial through Bright teeth and just discovered two charges, one for about $70 and another for about $80. I called and of course I could barely hear the person and she barely spoke english. I asked to completely cancel everything and had to ask for a confirmation number, they didn't just give me one. I have not received any products except for the trial offer so I'm wondering what the heck all my money is going towards. I'm so frustrated and upset. Did anyone get any of their money back or actually receive any further products?

• Ba
      14th of Jun, 2009

I'm with you. This isn't rigth. When I try to speak with the office-
    sommebody(who dosn't speak english) told me is business pollicy. I can't send back the product but they don't return my money