Max Secure / Fraud and cheating

I purchased this 'product', as it is called in the email confirmation they sent me, and now I have learned that my 'subscription' has run out. So, I cannot use the 'product' any longer. Apparently the 'subscription' they are referring to is your 'right' to use the 'product' you paid for, not updates or services in addition to the 'product' purchase. Be advised, you only get one year of use out of the 'product' so it's actually a 'subscription'. After your year is up, you must make another payment to continue using it.

Se

More Max Secure Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Mi
      3rd of Oct, 2009

Yes, it seems this is a laughable scam -- let the buyer beware! I got the same thing with their Registry Cleaner software. Time to notify the authorities.

• Ab
      24th of Aug, 2011

its directly cheating peoples on internet its useless product.i advice you all never ever use this product.this product just hangs when we used with other security product.

24th of Aug, 2011

I got in very big problem.I installed max secure antivirus and all my important data got corrupted.
    when i contacted them they told me that its not beacuse of them.they even not gave my money back.
    It was very much important data.Now i lost all my valuable documents.cant get it back.i got cheated.

24th of Aug, 2011

Max secure antivirus is fake companey.They sell fake antivirus.I am victim of this.I lost my all data because of this.
    now i cant even start my computer.

24th of Aug, 2011

Renewal of antivirus was done on my pc without my permission and billed to my credit card. I have found no way to reach them concering this.

24th of Aug, 2011

If you purchased the max secure product from the infected system then it is very likely that you didn't actually purchase the product and now your information is in the hands of the persons responsible for writing the code that infects your system.this is worst experience for me

• Ra
      26th of Aug, 2011

Why don' t you go to Norton website and see how much they charge for one year...why is it laughable...don't you get paid for your daily work??I have purchased over 200 copies from them in the last 2-3 months as I am a computer technician and also sell computers. I recommend it highly to all of my customers. For some of them they have also given refunds as they bought extra copies and one person was buying a new computer on which he already got some big name Anti virus. I know in few days time he will come back to me as these big products cost you more but can not keep latest viruses away from your pc. Neirth they give you so much tech support as this company does. Remote support, chat, voice, on one ring they pick up phone, , , what more can oyu ask. I would recommend to all the computer shop owners to adopt their products. Sometimes peole also come to me for repair when their pc is so infected that it is beyond repair. Viruses overwrite all the system files and corrupt them and no anti virus can protect so no fuss, you just need to format your PC. Perhaps, if you kep this product on your pc form day 1 then thi would not happen. Due to this product my customer calls have rediuced and I Can focus on new customers and sell more.

• La
      5th of Jul, 2017

Do not purchase from this company. The website states a 30 day refund. This is not the case. I have tried to call the company, no response. I have sent 23 daily emails and received 23 daily automated responses. I even tried the 24 hour chat support, which is not 24 hours. The chat session ended abruptly after I asked for help with a refund. I am afraid this company is not valid and will take your money and not give a refund at all. The software is registered as malware by my avast anti virus program.