Max Novelty

Posted: Nov 26, 2017 by

diy paint by numbers

I ordered the diy paint by number invoice #mn[protected] on oct 27th i still have not received my order... I emailed the owner james alderman on nov 7 with him resassuring me my money was safe and i would receive my order..I sent another email on the 24th but no response... It is nov 26 and still no order!!! i told them i was gonna give them bad reviews... I hope their site gets shut down..Unethical way to do business
Complaint comments Comments (11)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Fake & Novelty ID

Comments

A  7th of Dec, 2017 by    +2 Votes
I too ordered multiple sets in Sept and still have NOT rcvd. No replies to any communication. I will contact the TN AG to file a complaint.
N  19th of Dec, 2017 by    +2 Votes
Yep...Ordered on 11/29/17, #23MN5233-78442 and nothing received by today 12/18/17. Not too happy waiting nearly a month for this order.
A  28th of Nov, 2017 by    +1 Votes
Same here!! I ordered mine in the begining of October and was told it will be here shortly and that was almost a month ago again!! Emailed 2 more times and no response!
N  27th of Nov, 2017 by    +1 Votes
Same here...wowwwwwwwwwww since begining of Nov I have been waiting and no answer from Mr. James Alderman, ask me if I will order again? Will contact Paypal to stop of all this. Must be a scam!
N  29th of Nov, 2017 by    +1 Votes
Michelledano...my complaint is now done with Paypal, asking for my money back! To follow...
A  10th of Dec, 2017 by    +1 Votes
I too ordered a paint by number kit on Oct 2, 2017. Received an email telling me my order was being processed. Have not received the order despite numerous attempts to contact James Alderman. I got one response telling me my “money was safe and my order was being processed”. The tracking number I was given brings up a message of “ nothing found”. I will also be filing complaints with PayPal and the New York State AG.
A  19th of Dec, 2017 by    +1 Votes
Yet another person that Max Novelty has ripped off.
A  15th of Dec, 2017 by    +1 Votes
Same here. I have my credit card company looking into and they will refund my money. They said that they have their vendor type listed as a pet supply store. I also contacted several people on fb that purchased their paint by numbers on Amazon and max novelty posted them like they came from their site.
N  2nd of Jan, 2018 by    0 Votes
Same here...tried to call the number they gave me...Guess What..not in service...This is a total ripoff...NEVER EVER AGAIN...Haven't heard anything back from my e mail to them either..
N  20th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
Same issue here! I ordered on November 27th, emailed them when I never received a shipment confirmation. Alderman responded with tracking information and said: "it will arrive very soon. Don't worry about it. All set! :) Thanks for your business and understanding." First of all, what type of company puts a smiley face in an email and says "Don't worry about it, all set"??? Surprisingly, the tracking number DID work, showing that the package was being processed in China (although I thought it was a U.S. company) and was on its way to JFK. A full week later with no further tracking updates I email Alderman telling him to tell me when my package would arrive or I would report him and contact my bank as well. He never responded. Surprisingly, 17Track shows that the package finally arrived in Connecticut, and now shows as "In Transit to Destination" to my town with USPS. I ran the tracking number on USPS's website and it shows the same (although it says "small package" - I cannot image THREE paint by number kits being a small package) - so, I guess I'll see what actually arrives at my house. Kind of nervous to be honest. I don't trust them AT ALL.
N  20th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Stef19 I hope that you changed the card that you used, just to be safe. I'm having my card issue a refund.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree