Max Novelty

Posted: Nov 26, 2017 by

diy paint by numbers

3.35
I ordered the diy paint by number invoice #mn5233-44964 on oct 27th i still have not received my order... I emailed the owner james alderman on nov 7 with him resassuring me my money was safe and i would receive my order..I sent another email on the 24th but no response... It is nov 26 and still no order!!! i told them i was gonna give them bad reviews... I hope their site gets shut down..Unethical way to do business
Complaint comments Comments (6)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Fake & Novelty ID

Comments

N  27th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
Same here...wowwwwwwwwwww since begining of Nov I have been waiting and no answer from Mr. James Alderman, ask me if I will order again? Will contact Paypal to stop of all this. Must be a scam!
A  28th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
Same here!! I ordered mine in the begining of October and was told it will be here shortly and that was almost a month ago again!! Emailed 2 more times and no response!
N  29th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
Michelledano...my complaint is now done with Paypal, asking for my money back! To follow...
A  7th of Dec, 2017 by    +1 Votes
I too ordered multiple sets in Sept and still have NOT rcvd. No replies to any communication. I will contact the TN AG to file a complaint.
A  10th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
I too ordered a paint by number kit on Oct 2, 2017. Received an email telling me my order was being processed. Have not received the order despite numerous attempts to contact James Alderman. I got one response telling me my “money was safe and my order was being processed”. The tracking number I was given brings up a message of “ nothing found”. I will also be filing complaints with PayPal and the New York State AG.
A  15th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
Same here. I have my credit card company looking into and they will refund my money. They said that they have their vendor type listed as a pet supply store. I also contacted several people on fb that purchased their paint by numbers on Amazon and max novelty posted them like they came from their site.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree