Max Novelty / business location/shipping/business name

Oregon City, OR, US Review updated:

1. I ordered 3 items second week of Oct. 2017. It's now almost 3rd week of Nov. And still have not got my items.
2. The company website is listed at Max Novelty located in Oregon, however it's actually in China and they use a U.S. P.O.Box. It shows up on your bank statement as Doggroomersrus.com.
3. They don't tell you that it can take 35 days for you to get your product even though all the "reviews" say they got theirs in 5 days.
4. I was told 3 days after purchase that my items were ready and waiting for pick up. However, the tracking number given to me stated it wasn't even labeled until I filed a complaint on Nov.7th.
5. I will NOT be ordering from this place again. They spam Max Novelty on Facebook under 6 different names. When you click on them they take you to the same page but with a different title.

Mi
Nov 14, 2017

Comments

Nov 16, 2017

yea i ordered in september and still nothing..

• Te
      Apr 17, 2018

I'm still waiting on an order placed the beginning of March 2018. No reply to emails. I checked their website to make sure it was fr okm the United States but know now its a bogus mailbox and instead is China. I think facebook has a responsibility to make sure yhe sites they promote and put in my feed are legit. Another black eye for Facebook or rather falsebook

• Ca
      Feb 25, 2019
    Max Novelty - 3 Paint by number sets

3 sets ordered on 2/3/19. Unable to track order or reach company. Order #mn233-144857.paid with paypal

• Do
      Apr 02, 2019
    Max Novelty - Paint by number kit

Boy am I glad I found this page. I was just this minute going to place an order. It was going to be a paint by number acrylic on canvas. Very disappointed. By looking at the reviews I just saved myself $50.
    I hope they get caught and soon!