MAX Models

max models viman nagar

Pune, India
maxmodels.in
Hi all,

They will be in all shopping malls and ask for details of your baby saying that they will be sending the baby details and pictures to the production houses and add agencies, once we went into the office they will convene us to pay 20k for the portfolio, they will hire a road side photographer who is not at all professional and they will tell that they will be giving one copy to us.They dont have even the sample audition videos or any cheque xerox from any production company, they dont have registered office.Please dont fell in the trap.
Regards,
Vasudev
Complaint comments Comments (7)    Updated: Complaint country India Complaint category Model & Talent Agencies

Comments

D  9th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
I got registered my kid in max models, my kid got selected for one digital advertisement. Thank you so much for helping us.
N  13th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Mrs. Samita hey even my daughter registered there in pune vimaan nagar ... i got till now 6 audn frm max models even performed in the fashion show also
N  13th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
i was not sure to register my son for this creative field but after meeting max models team ..my view changed, the way these people help kids in knowing their creative side is amazing, i can't believe my kid can perform in arts field like ths ... he didn't have his first audition very well but later on frm second audition he was superb ... and i was surprised to see him walking on ramp in seasons mall pune fashion show... thanks so much MAX models team.
D  11th of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
I agree with you vasu atluri
these are new trends of SCAMS. I had acquaintances who shared similar experiences. I was lucky I came to know this before hand. I don't trust other fake remarks.
N  23rd of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
Even I've received a call from the same agency for my kid.
I'm confused whether to visit or not.
Is there someone who visited and can share some inputs here.
A  30th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
I totally agree with Vasu's comment. This is trap. They send SMS stating your kid is "selected" for TV advertisement. When we contact them, then they convince parents to do photo shoot with very high price. Also make disclaimer that kid may or may not get selected after photo shoot.
They are just making money by showing false dreams to parents.
N  17th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
we are into casting.. we have casted lot of kids, through various platform, fashion shows, tv ads, print shoots... we dont force anyone for any services.. we have different different services.. free and paid as well..

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree