MAX Models India / max models viman nagar

1 Pune, India Review updated:

Hi all,

They will be in all shopping malls and ask for details of your baby saying that they will be sending the baby details and pictures to the production houses and add agencies, once we went into the office they will convene us to pay 20k for the portfolio, they will hire a road side photographer who is not at all professional and they will tell that they will be giving one copy to us.They dont have even the sample audition videos or any cheque xerox from any production company, they dont have registered office.Please dont fell in the trap.
Regards,
Vasudev

Va
Jun 5, 2017

Comments

• Mr
      9th of Jul, 2017

I got registered my kid in max models, my kid got selected for one digital advertisement. Thank you so much for helping us.

• Ra
      13th of Jul, 2017

@Mrs. Samita hey even my daughter registered there in pune vimaan nagar ... i got till now 6 audn frm max models even performed in the fashion show also

• Ra
      13th of Jul, 2017

i was not sure to register my son for this creative field but after meeting max models team ..my view changed, the way these people help kids in knowing their creative side is amazing, i can't believe my kid can perform in arts field like ths ... he didn't have his first audition very well but later on frm second audition he was superb ... and i was surprised to see him walking on ramp in seasons mall pune fashion show... thanks so much MAX models team.

• Lu
      11th of Aug, 2017

I agree with you vasu atluri
    these are new trends of SCAMS. I had acquaintances who shared similar experiences. I was lucky I came to know this before hand. I don't trust other fake remarks.

23rd of Sep, 2017

Even I've received a call from the same agency for my kid.
    I'm confused whether to visit or not.
    Is there someone who visited and can share some inputs here.

30th of Sep, 2017

I totally agree with Vasu's comment. This is trap. They send SMS stating your kid is "selected" for TV advertisement. When we contact them, then they convince parents to do photo shoot with very high price. Also make disclaimer that kid may or may not get selected after photo shoot.
    They are just making money by showing false dreams to parents.

17th of Oct, 2017

we are into casting.. we have casted lot of kids, through various platform, fashion shows, tv ads, print shoots... we dont force anyone for any services.. we have different different services.. free and paid as well..

• Vi
      11th of Jan, 2018

I have been to their office and they are really a Scam. The play on the parents love for their kids. Visit their office listen to what they say and then it becomes pretty clear that all they want is your money. They will also show a receipt of some amount paid to some Child Model. Then they will say your kid is selected for an advertisement and we want to make a contract with you. The moment any parent hear that they will feel proud and forget how things work. Factually no Modelling agency have any say in any selections the advertising Agencies are the ones who decide it. But the proud moment makes the parents gullible. That's exactly when they will say you need to pay for the Photo shoot. They will quote the figure depending upon where you come from. If you tell them they may cut the fees from the upcoming fees then they say its not possible as they have many expenses to make.

24th of Jan, 2018

@VicksV good story is been made.. you should try to get into script writing.. rather than writing all this script here, that too free of cost...

24th of Jan, 2018

@niketa if you are genuine, please send your details oresle we need to take some legal action.. so make sure you exist

• Mr
      24th of Jan, 2018

@VicksV if you are genuine, please send your contact details oresle we need to take some legal action.. so make sure you exist.. by mistake it went to niket...

16th of Feb, 2018

Ms.Nilam Mirza...This is a special day to count our blessings and all things that we are grateful to you that our daughter has been selected for a such an amazing brand to work for. There are a lot of things to be thankful for, but I am most thankful for you dear neha... I am extremely lucky to have client like you. May we continue to have a flourishing and mutually beneficial relationship. Thank you for trusting us and helping us grow.