max health colon product/colon cleanse / refund

1 West Jordan, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 801-808-5949

I need a refund you have charged my card twice and I sent back the first two bottles and have not recieved the second set (which you charge me for and have not sent)but when I do recieve them I will send them back also so please remove/refund both charges from my card of 89.95 a total of 179.90 one on April 14th and one on May 14th for a product that I have not opened (the first one) and the second I have not recieved. I have liver disease and my doctor say this is not a good product for me to use even though it is all natural. I called twice and the rep's that were to help me were very rude and placed me on hold and never came back all i asked was to speak to a supervisor i did not even curse because i understand they are only trying to make a paycheck but they still treated me badly. I recieved a confirmation number of 161380 to cancel. please contact me at lrussell@utah.gov. Laura Russell

Comments

• Tb
      18th of May, 2009

Laura,
    My card was charged 4 times (see may earlier post user name tblocker), but the company only admits to 2 charges. I have screamed bloody murder for days and mysteriously all 4 charges were credited to may account. Mac Colon denies that they credited the account, so maybe it was Visa that did it. I don't know. I am sure that they are keeping Visa and Mastercard busy.

I suggest that you do the following:
    --Google for terms Max Colon Scam (which returns over 50 pages of hits by the way). go thru them looking for forums to complain to. Complain and email Max Colon to notify them what you did. They need to we are inflicting pain
    --do the same with search terms like "Comsumer Watch", "Consumer Review", "Consumer Beware", and etc. This will get you a lot of places to complain to
    --Noting that this might be more effort than it is worth financially, you are doing many a favor by warning the public about this snake in the grass.
    --I have read a number of pages that make me think that Oprah and Rachael Ray are either endorsing this company or their products. Any endorsements they have will be valuable.
    --The attorney general might be a good idea. It may help to call attention to the hundreds of others that have been screwed by this company. They have left quite a wake!
    --I am working a letter for news agencies like 60 minutes. The story about a rouge company in the 21 century selling snake oil in wild west fashion tricking careless customers... We have all seen stories like this before.
    --We need to make it painful for this company.