Max Forex Company / Not responding

1 Mauritius

Dear sir,
I opened an account with a company which is having
It is registered as
Ufxmarkets is registered with license number 51 as a trading in securities service
Sir this company is neither helping me to solve the platform issue and if i trade the trades are squaring up faaar below market order
Or if i trade it take 15 min to order giving and order completion. And many times it end up with time out.
Please suggest like this how one can trade and how one can finish the trading volume. They are just killing my profit from shifting one platform to another with h a lure of "sir this time we will reduce the pips but nothing done / my money is stock and no answers recd. Account manager even not introducing me on mobile platform. Its really getting more tough.
Is making profit is crime.

They neither fulfil there commitment for pips and spread while opening account but they surely forcing me to make my commitent of volume to take my profit.
I am in real disguise.
Please tell other authorities name who can help me from being cheated
I have all the proofs. Screen shots
Recordings of employess accepting that they are in fault
I am only suffering
And they are enjoying my money.
Can i have a strong case for this
I want to launch a 420 case against the company for which i have suffered a big loss.
Now they are defrauding me by market trades also and transfering the blame to trading platforms.
Please suggest what to be done
Thanks