Max Colon / MAX COLON COLON CHARGED ME 89.95 ON 15 DAY OF FRE TRIAL PERIOD

1 10134 OTH ST STE MRANCHO CACAMONGA, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1 866 970 7042

By email, Max Colon offered a free bottle with a 15 day supply of colon cleanser, that required me to only pay shipping.
it came after 5 days in the mail. I started the capsules on 3/16/09. After trying them for seven or eight days I realized they didn't work to clean me out . The pills caused me to have a lot of gas but I had no bowel movements. I had to take other laxatives, like Ducolax and Mira Lax.
On the tenth day of trying the pills, I decided to check my account to find it was overdrawn because they had charged my account for $89.96 for a 30 day order of their colon cleaner. I called them without any success. Max Colon said it was too late for me to cancel my membership which started on 3/11/09 when I ordered the free bottle. The charge was put on my card on the 15th day!
On 3/30/09 I received two bottles of the colon cleanser they had charged me for on the 3/26/09. On 3/31/09 I mailed the bottles back to them and I am waiting for a refund.
Max colon cleansers are a scam! Do not fall for it.
Ruth Munson
Philadelphia Pa 19144

Comments

• Fr
      10th of Apr, 2009

The TERMS AND CONDITIONS found on the MAX COLON website state: "Upon ordering, you agree to pay the shipping and handling fees for the free trial bottle (and if you) simply do nothing...you will be sent another fresh 30 day supply of Max Colon (2 bottles). The form of payment that you used to order the trial will be billed...for a total of $89.95.

And their web site also states that the time required for shipping (5-7 days) is INCLUDED in the 15 day "free trial". Of course none of this information is present in all of their marketing materials; it is found at the bottom of their order page under "TERMS AND CONDITIONS"

Buyer Beware: SCAM, SCAM, SCAM!

• Sl
      20th of May, 2009

I to am going through this same situation. However, I ordered Max Colon on April 30 and cancelled on May 14 which is within 15 days. The problem is they processed my cancellation on May 15 and sent me the next shipment for 89.95. I am so angry because I ordered the product at the same time of day that I cancelled the product yet my cancellation reflects the next day!!! How is this legal!!! I have tried for 3 days now to get the appropriate information for return and refund with no success. I keep getting that I did not cancel within the 15 days but the supposed RMA# (return #) has so far been denied to me. The terms and conditions states that you can be refunded on any shipment as long as it is within the 15 days. Since, they have not given me the return information, then I am sure they are trying to use up 2nd shipments 15 days. I have since contacted the Better Business Bureau to see if there is anything that can be done about this problem. I am waiting for their reply.

• Ki
      24th of Jul, 2009

i have same prolem, lost 89.95 dollar, i am so anry

• Sl
      27th of Jul, 2009

I have been refunded all money after I contacted the Better Business Bureau, the Federal Trade Commission and my bank, because I used my bank debit card. All followed through with a complaint but my bank was the vocal one with the company and they were very thorough. Don't give up.