Max Colon / MAX COLON COLON CHARGED ME 89.95 ON 15 DAY OF FRE TRIAL PERIOD
By email, Max Colon offered a free bottle with a 15 day supply of colon cleanser, that required me to only pay shipping.
it came after 5 days in the mail. I started the capsules on 3/16/09. After trying them for seven or eight days I realized they didn't work to clean me out . The pills caused me to have a lot of gas but I had no bowel movements. I had to take other laxatives, like Ducolax and Mira Lax.
On the tenth day of trying the pills, I decided to check my account to find it was overdrawn because they had charged my account for $89.96 for a 30 day order of their colon cleaner. I called them without any success. Max Colon said it was too late for me to cancel my membership which started on 3/11/09 when I ordered the free bottle. The charge was put on my card on the 15th day!
On 3/30/09 I received two bottles of the colon cleanser they had charged me for on the 3/26/09. On 3/31/09 I mailed the bottles back to them and I am waiting for a refund.
Max colon cleansers are a scam! Do not fall for it.
Philadelphia Pa 19144
More Max Colon Complaints & Reviews
- Max Colon - bank account charged $89.95 
- Max Colon - 15-day trail is a scam 
- Max Colon - cancel my suscription 
- Max Colon - no product received/charged my Visa account for shipping and handling 
- Max Colon - Deceptive trade practice
- Max Colon - porque me sacaron un dinero que yo no permity
- Max Colon - Returned their Product they won't refund