Max Colon Free Trail Sample / It is a Scam

Worlds Best Acai Berry Free Trail Sample
I requested the free trail just like several other people have done.
Between the two trail samples they have taken $177.08 out of my checking account.
This is a scam and I wish for everyone to know that this product not only does not work but they also take your money without giving you a product.
For the $177.08 I have received nothing for it but a headache.
You can not get your money back no matter how much you argue with them concerning it.
My money was taken out around 6 days after I received the trail samples and I can not get it back, because it was 15 days from the time I requested the free samples.
The day you request the free sample is the day you better canceal the membership that you do not even know that you are in.

D  1st of May, 2009 by
From the information provided we are unable to review this particular account. It does sound like you had opened two accounts, thereby, receiving double charges. Please be advised, you MUST agree to our terms and conditions before we can even process your application(s). Had you read this you would have understood the nature of your subscription. Of course we accept returns for a refund. Please contact us directly to request return instructions. We hope this has cleared up any confusion regarding your acount.