Max colon & Detox Acai / Total Scam/Misleading

This is a total scam and should be checked out by the Better Business Bureau. My debit card was charged almost $200 for the 2 products offered on a trial basis...just pay S/H. I believe the website asked if I was 18 years or older and I said yes...I am wondering if there are additional questions attached to that question that one does not see that says you agree to be charged if you do not return the "free" trial by a certain date. There is NO way I would have agreed to these terms if they had been stated clearly and visible on the website. Has anybody had any luck getting money back from these theives who have No conscience? Please help and advise me. This has been a very costly mistake I'd hate to have to live with.

Comments

• Su
      6th of Jan, 2015

yep, definite scam ! I rang them to complain and they offered me 45% of payment back, i told them i would go ahead with a dispute, thye then offered me 75% back, which i took as i couldn't be bothered going through he whole process of dispute, so just cut my losses.
    The adds are very misleading ! and i didnt see the fine print they tell me i agreed to either.