Max Colon / no product received/charged my Visa account for shipping and handling

I ordered on 4-8-09 a trial of Max Colon for 5.95 plus 1.00 handling fee. to my Visa account. I did not recieve the product as of 4-22-09 and called and spoke to Michelle at customer support.
I was told my correct address was INCORRECT and they shipped the bottle to an address of Houston, Ohio 45333 on 4-20-09.
I requested to cancel the order and refund my money and I was told I had to e-mail Support@ maxcolon.com. I ask to speak to her supervisor and she said she was the supervisor and she could not give me any mor information. Please refund my 6.95 to my Visa account please. This a total scam and refuse to give up on getting my money back.

Pa

Comments

30th of Apr, 2009

From the information you have provided, it seems you have shipping insurance with your trial. If you would like to correct your address and have your product reshipped, you may do so by calling our customer service line at 866-870-7042. Please be advised, only our billing department is able to issue refunds. You must contact them through email at support@maxcolon.com. If you ahave any further questions or comments please contact us directly.

• Ev
      3rd of May, 2009

My name is Aquarius L. Garrett. My email address is everywoman2007@yahoo.com I ordered the free trial of Max Colon and never received my product. I placed the order on 4/21/09. i contacted customer service. The young man i spoke with was not very helpful. He said that I would have to contact the billing department at support@maxcolon.com so that is what i am doing . I would like to cancel this account now. I also would like a refund of my total shipping charges to the credit card i provided when i made the order. I want no future charges. I do not wish to have this product re-shipped. I am very upset . I do want to cancel this subsciption and a full refund of all charges. If you have any questions contact 850 291-8386 or 850 607-2338.

• Ti
      5th of May, 2009

i did the same thing... i was not aware of the hidden fees and the company told me that after 15days that they assume that i like the product and that i agreed to pay 89.00 for the remainding balance of the product. Mind you i placed my order on 4-20-2009, and recieved my pills on 5-2-2009. so you all are right it is a scam. i too am very upset and i do not wish to have anything to do with this company

• Ve
      16th of May, 2009

I totally agree i ordered the max colon trial order and was later billed $89.oo and i want my money back. I called the billing department and was told by this lady that she was the supervisor but she could not give me a refund . That i had to email support@maxcolon.com and they would provide me with my refund. And I am ferious this is a scam !!! You do not get anything telling you that you will be automatically charged .. People don't do make the same mistake i did..I WANT MY MONEY BACK IN MY ACCOUNT THE SAME WAY YOU TOOK IT OUT!!!

• Gl
      29th of May, 2009

SAME THING HAPPEN TO ME I AM TRYING TO GET MY MONEY BACK IN MY ACCOUNT IT IS A SCAM