Max Acai Boost /Colonzen / overcharging

Barry Folger Inc
3007 green st
Phone: 866-949-0138
Ordered 2 products. recieved 1 product 10 days later, waited for other to take the rogether as recommended.. ordered thru website that stated only pay for shipping, was charged $173. for both products and was told by customer service when I called to see why i was charged this.. I was to only pay for shipping, that it is only a "trial offer for 15 Days" and I should have cancelled before that time frame. Explained i still HAVE NOT RECIEVED the 2nd product, they say shipped out 6 days ago. Told them to check their shipping records, have NOT recieved it. Won't give me my money back as I have to send back an order I HAVEN'T recieved yet. FALSE advertising and unauthorized charges. VERY SHADY COMPANY... glad to know i am not the only one that didn't see anything about 15 dfay trial and if you DON"T cancell, you will be charged full price. Am filing complaint with state of Fla. consumer complaints and suggest other customers do so also. NEVER could find out the name of the company on the website i ordered from, nor on the shipping box.