Max Acai Berry / Cancelled ordered & was sent & charged twice for an order. Have returned both items and received only one Credit on my Credit Card

1 916 113Th Street Ste BArlington, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-778-9035

I ordered the Acai Berry Maxx Free Trial Offer, 11/30/2008. I was to pay $5.95 for the shipping . But found out later that in 10 days I
would be charged the full amount of $85.90 for the product. I cancelled my order that day 11/30/2008 at 4:34 PM order # 207222. I thought everything was just fine. But then on Jan 20, 2009 I received the order. I returned it Jan 30, 2009 and have USPS confirmation of the Max Acai Berry Company receiving it on Feb 2, 2009. I received a second order Feb 20 2009 and sent back Feb 21, 2009 with out opening it and put "RETURN TO SENDER' on it. But I was charged on my credit card before I received it. I have been given credit for the last order. But have not received credit for the original Charge on Jan 16, 2009. I want credit for that charge. I have not opened one bottle they have sent me and did not even open the last package. Besides I had cancelled the order long before they sent the first order. I am being cheated. I want my credit and nothing to do with the company again.

Sincerely,
Kay Dickison
4123 County Road 1530
Willow Springs, MO 65793
kay1119@socket.net

Comments

• La
      24th of Feb, 2009

MAX ACAI BERRY

File charges with the Federal Trade Commission in whatever State you got the product.