Mavis Discount Tirecar vibrations

I went to Mavis discount tire located in upper glens street, new york. I told them my car is vibrating whenever i am going above 50mph so they replaced my all 4 tires. I took a test drive and the problem was still there. I went back to them so they diagnose my car again and found that it was their mistake because they did not do the tire balancing because they forgot to calibrate their machine. So they balanced my tires then again i took a test drive and my car was still vibrating. I went back to them again and this time they said your tires are balanced but you have a problem with struts. So this time they replaced all 4 struts. Same thing happened i took a test drive and car was still vibrating. I went back to them again and thia time they said your rear steel rim is bad so i ordered rim and this time they said we dont have time and they were very rude. So i go to walmart and get my rim replaced. But again my issue was not resolved. My car is still vibrating eventhough i have spent 1300 dollars. I told them i have to go Canada please get my car fixed but their attitude was very bad so in the end i have to rent enterprise car to go Canada. Please tell me what should i do, they failed to properly diagnose my car and cost me thousandsof dollar and still my car is not fixed.
My contact number is [protected]