Mavis Discount Tire / appointment.

1 400 Windsor highway, New Windsor, NY, United States Review updated:

I set up an appointment on line select my tire and show up on time. I request to wait for the service.
I come in and it turns out there is no appointment scheduling priority. I am on line behind every one that showed up ahead of me. Had I known this- I would have made alternate plans to get dropped off or better yet- home elsewhere.
Although it is before a storm- what's the purpose of online appt making.

An
Jan 19, 2019

Comments

• Th
      9th of Feb, 2019

I had same happen with a scheduled appointment for an inspection at the Union Rd store in Cheektowaga NY. Also very snippy Danny who stated he has no control over what the company does. Been going to Mavis for years. I am done totally turned off and disgusted.
    T in Buffalo NY

• Th
      9th of Feb, 2019

The assistant manager at the Union Rd store in Cheektowaga NY should not be dealing with the public. Rude, cocky, snippy and sarcastic. I didn't even have a full conversation with him while he snapped at me and furthermore I was with a friend who had an appointment at same time and he was very cocky and sarcastic with her. Never again and so bad that I normally don't say anything but felt this was totally out of line and extremely rude. He went as far as to state he was very good at his job. .
    No I beg to differ!!