Maverick's Grill / Serving food to customers with a rodent feces problem.
This restaurant located in Granby Colorado, was serving guests while dealing with a rodent feces infestation. Within the buildings location is an apartment that was found with rotting food on plates that may of been left there for a year, as well as rodent feces found in that small apartment area. The management of the establishment told their employees to NOT TELL ANYONE about the rodent feces issue. Both Mr. and Mrs. Sean and Stephanie Robinson insisted that all employees keep a low profile about the rat feces and to literally keep the whole thing under wraps. I was shocked and disgusted that Mavericks Grill would allow the elderly, children and adults to eat at the restaurant while there were rodent droppings found in the restaurant. They should be closed down, sued and made sure that opening another restaurant would cause them difficulty. Mavericks extreme negligence and indifference could of caused many to become severely ill, nonetheless could of died. Rat/mouse droppings carry the Hanta Virus and already Colorado has found a restaurant establishment in Denver that was caught with the Hanta Virus. Absolutely disgusting that a restaurant as popular as Mavericks would think about money before the health and well being of customers. Absolutely disgusting!!