Maurati Auto Body Shop Inc. / Fraud/ Lying/Non Complyance with Ct. M.V. R&R

Maurati Auto Body Inc
Phone: 203-874-1604
The owners Dino Maurati has been less than honest with me and his side kick Robert Tiberi (shop manager?) between the 2 of them lied to me more than a dozen times and can you imagine why a auto body shop would not have a credit card machine when repair can run into thousands of dollars and who carries that type of money on themselves? Perhaps since Visa/ M.C are the final decision makers of if a customer was short changed or cheated will do a charge back, I am not saying they did any thing wrong but it just doesn't make any sense I have a Visa / M.C. account and my average sale is about $55 and I must have the machine and pay 2.5% on each transaction making this my second largest expence after rent. I would suggest that all dealings with these gentlemen be written, read, & signed before any work is done!!!

D  25th of Jun, 2009 by
The problem with you Mr John McCarthy is not about us not having a credit card machine, your problem is that you spent the money the insurance company sent you for 2 claims totaling around $5000.00 to repair your vehicle, and then months later you wanted to take your car out, and Maurati autobody gave you a bill for storage and you had no money to pay for the storage and now your trying to say that we are Fraud/ Lying/Non Complyance with Ct. M.V. R&R . Motor vehicle can to our shop and stated ed that we were in the right and that you are wrong, now you owe us about $6000.00 under motor vehicle law and regulations . You should of thought about what you were going to do with your car before spending all that money the insurance company gave you to repair your car, obviously you tried to use Maurati autobody to obtain an agreed price with the insurance company to repair your car and decided to take the money and run 2 month later. Anyone wanting to see the truth can email me at Maurati autobody.com, and I can show you the letter from motor vehicle on laws and regulations . Furthermore, most of customers who have repairs done with us have the insurance check with them and pay with no problem at all, the reason for us not having credit card machine is that we do not have a high demand of transactions, Most of our repairs are paid by the insurance direct or the customer will pay by personal check.This has never been a issue about credit card and credit card was never brought up this is just the kind of person Mr McCarthy is . The court has sent me a letter stating that Mr McCarthy owe Maurati autobody the storage charges we never did anything wrong we have 3 pages of documents of every day occurrence on this matter and motor vehicle noted and justified it in documentation.