MATZ Pre Owned vehiclesCar Theft

H Review updated:

Owner, Nathan N Sinan undertakes to sell a vehicle, then fraudulently transfers the vehicle into his name, then sells it to another dealer, in this case, Westgate Auto, who sells it to someone else, while the seller has not received his money nor being notified of the sale/s. And then they claim that a check was done to see about outstanding finance??? is that sufficient? what about phoning the owner, or previous owner in case no finance is indicated? and then the actual owner of the car is left powerless to recover either the vehicle or instigate loss recovery...?? The law should be changed ! Be aware when dealing with 2nd hand auto dealers!!! and if you don't believe me.. phone me .. [protected]

• Y
      Jul 19, 2012

I was also defrauded by Nathan Sinan. he is heartless and ruthless. He took my car under the impression that he was selling it and would pay me in return thus leaving me helpless to report me since he never notified me of the sale. This incident happened on the 13/04/2012. Please becareful not to fall victim of this con man, he belongs behind bars. Indian guy in his early 40's, clean shaven and with light grey hairs.He is an Should anyone come across this guy, please contact me on [protected]. Remember to be careful.

Nov 13, 2012

WESTGATE AUTO is in cahoots with Nathan Sinan to rob people DO NOT GO NEAR THEM !!! they hide behind the Motor Dealer Association and fraudulently transfer the vehicles by bribing the lisencing department or falsifying the paperwork.. and you will NEVER get the vehicle back or the money for it... If you live in South Africa and hear any of these names... TURN AND RUN.. even if it sounds like a good deal... RUN..

Nov 02, 2013

I am currently looking for Nathan Sinan, he took my car under the presence he was going to sell it, he took my car and told me it has been sold. He then dissapeared and switched off his cellphone. Tracker can't find the car. If I find him I promise the revenge on behalf of all the defrauded people I will shoot the ###. I have his ID number, am following his track and he will soon be in the body bag. Should anyone see this ###er call me on [protected]. My name is Armstrong Ndlela

Nov 02, 2013

I thought I should share with you the information I have been able to get regarding this crock Nathan Sinan. His ID number is [protected], his family home address is 4712 Monenesha Ext 4 Lenasia South, Mount Chester. He banks with ABSA through his wife E.Sinan. The Police have profiled him, a warrant for his arrest is out. As soon as he is captured I will inform all of you, in an effort to assist prosecution to get a maximum sentence. I remain available should you need me my number [protected]

Nov 04, 2013

MDA Motor Dealers Association (members are 2nd hand car dealers .. enough said) they will back their members with litigation even if they KNOW they are part of a scam and someone has been done in with the sale of a vehicle.
    Westgate Auto on the West rand, Krugersdorp "Wikus we are honest christians" if you keep falling for this crap mabe you should lose your money, but rest assured, he will be in hell someday, I will be waiting at the gates just to make sure.
    Nathan Sinan or anyone near Johannesburg with that surname.. When you hear this name.. people, I wish I could publish it on national TV.. walk away.. run..drive..just don't even greet the f..k.. because you will be walking.. he will scam and steal your vehicle without any doubt.. and he pays licensing authority people and cops and whoever else to transfer the vehicles to his name and then to dealers..then sells..its a paper trail.. and he has lovely stories to buy time.. funerals..dead mummies..new born babies.. it never ends.. but you will NEVER get your money. I will never cease to tarnish this guy by whatever way.. even his children will one day know that he is a thief, I will make it my mission to make sure they do and all their friends do too.
    Barloworld Toyota Witkoppen Rd.. R5000 to quote and the parts are lying in your boot.. to tell you that a gasket had blown.. next time just unscrew the radiator cap you ###s... Dont even stop there even if you just need directions..
    Take some advice.. give the above a WIDE berth.. and I mean.. don't even be in the same street if you can help it

Nov 04, 2013

Mr Nel, the original post to make everyone aware of this, informed me that he gets at least one call per month from this posting from people defrauded by Nathan Sinan, there are many people that have fallen victim to this thief. There is a docket at the SAPS, but they have never gone to even interview him, never mind arrest him, even flat refusal from the cop shop, which of course leads one to believe there is more to it.. the way the vehicles get transferred.. change of ownership.. clearance.. finance clearance .. etc etc.. yep, there is more to it. I think its not just 1 man..its a ring of people.. Sinan..cops..licensing clerks..auto dealer.. etc.
    Sinan use to operate on the east of Johannesburg.. but he has expanded or just moved area.. but victims are now all over Gauteng it seems. So..Mr Hawks investigator..that might be reading this..that has till now NEVER responded to requests..make a name for yourself and investigate this instead of the stink in the mens cloakroom of the union buildings

• G
      Dec 09, 2014

The same old bugger is back. Me and my fiance sold a car through a trader in PTA and the vehicle landed in Jhb with mnr Sinan. He is working with a mnr Riaan from BrightCars in Boksburg. Vehicle is sold in October and still waiting for our money. Small amounts was made to keep us going but now all the funny stories. Wife is in hospital and and and. This guy must be locked up! Gert [protected]

• G
      Dec 30, 2016

Regarding the Nathan Sinan issue we had a year ago is resolved, all monies had been paid and i would like to thank Nathan Sinan for the payments . a Misunderstanding from the beginning and glad we could have resolved it .

Feb 21, 2017

Hello I am desperately looking for him as well he has stolen from me as well and I too wish fo him a long time in jail. I have reported him to the douglasdale police station but still no joy. Anyone with information on hi can please call me on [protected]. Abdullah Laher... Many thanks