Matts Garage&Towing,Inc. / repairs taking 2months

1074 Rt 209Brodheadsville, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 570-992-0565
I had car towed there Sept 23, 2008, diagnosed day before in NJ, head gasket blown. Owner asked my father for money up front for the parts, was given$460.00. Car sat in service yard til end of Oct 2008. Was given another $500.00, were told got parts in, but had to send them out to be checked? Car now sits in the bay of garage, totally disasembled, parts laying all over the floor. Calling, no answering of phone. Have gone there way to many times, keep getting the run-a-round. Being told car is being worked on, yet parts still in same place on floor. No one knows Nothing ! My father is elderly, lives on pension and has given this man money on repairs for his car.
Why is this man who owns this business on a Cash basis up front. If he does repair work, Who does his taxes? Filed complaints with Consumer Affairs, Better Business Bureau and State Police...Can't have car taken out of there, parts all over floor and what if things are now missing? Thank You for You r Time.

Comments

An
  22nd of Dec, 2015
I am having the same problem now only thing is he's had my for 4 months now! Ruined all my holidays this year