Mattresses 2Go / Dishonest, No customer service

1 OK, United States Review updated:

I bought a mattress set and the salesman offered free delivery plus a free set of bed rails. They said the set would be delivered the next day. This was on a Tuesday. Wednesday came and no mattresses. Thursday they had excuse after excuse. Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday...no mattresses. I called and complained. Finally Tuesday of the next week thet brought me my set, but didn't bring the rails. The delivery guy said he'd go back to the store and bring the rails back to me on his way home. An hour later he calls and said he couldn't bring me the rails that if I wanted them I would have to come pick them up myself. I called the store and told them that this was unnaccpetable. He started yelling at me saying he was giving them to me free so why was I complaining. I told him he offered them, I didn't ask for them. Plus, it shouldn't matter if the rails were free because their customer service sucked. His last words were that the rails would be at my house tomorrow. We'll see.

Us

Comments

• Go
      30th of May, 2009

I've actually been to the store several times for personal reasons & they have no system on how they do deliveries on mattresses. There's no electronic traces nor back up trace and only use a little paper to state the mattress was sold and to match it with the delivery ticket; I've seen delivery guys look through them trying to match up to the correct mattresses (spend a good 30 minutes on one order) and the count would be constantly off. There's been times that one mattress would be sold to several different people.

I highly recommend to AVOID this store as it's overall bad. I wouldn't be surprised if the chain is closed down in a few years at the most for the scams that are occurring there.