Mattress World Duane / Awful, awful, awful

I paid for a mattress and was offered a "worryfree program" for a possible return if I was not comfortable...of which I paid an extra fee of $90 upfront before the mattress was ever delivered!
Well, how could I be comfortable when a very different feel mattress was delivered than the model I laid on in the store.

I mean it was totally hard as a rock and I specifically found the softest mattress in the store. I have been in agony...my back, , awake every 45 min.

I wanted to take advantage of my worry free program and the salesman starts screaming at me! I mean he was screaming at me and pounding the memory foam examples! Why on earth would I get any grief at all when I PAID for a worry free return policy in advance????

I am horrified at how unsavory and how unfair. THEY NEVER ATTACHED A WRITTEN COPY OF THE WORRYFREE PROGRAM...then yelled at me that I have to keep it 30 days. Why are they so rude? I mean I paid to have the option to return it...!!!

Ch

Comments

• Mo
      6th of Apr, 2012

If looking at the follies of Hines personal life was not enough to make people avoid her at all costs then keep your head in the sand. Hines is going to continue to cause grief and regrets for years to come. Be wiser stay away.