Mattress Warehouse / Refusal to change order to more expensive mattress
On June 27, 2008 we ordered a Simmons Rock Island King Size mattress set. We were told it would take at least 5 days for store to receive it. On Sunday June 29, 2008 we called several time finally reaching salesman to ask if we could change order to 2 twin size rather than king size. Chris said he had just faxed our order in and would check with them and call us back. Later on Sunday he called back and said they refused because they had already put order in their data system.
We are upset because this does not sound like it would have been so difficult for them to do plus we would have been paying them more money. This would have been so much better for us since my husband has Parkinsons Disease and if we needed to move bed around for cleaning or rearranging room with the twin beds we could have done it without having someone come in to help us. If Anyone can help us please call at 540/977-4810. The store said they would not receive mattress set until Wednesday or Thursday this week June 30, 2008.
More Mattress Warehouse Complaints & Reviews
- Mattress Warehouse - Unscrupulous, unprofessional practices 
- Mattress Warehouse - no return for any mechandise leave the store 
- Mattress Warehouse - no refunds/limit 3 exchanges Defects 
- Mattress Warehouse at SleepHappens.com - A promised refund check that has not arrived 
- Mattress Warehouse - refund request 
- Mattress Warehouse / SleepHappens.com - crownridge queen mattress set by serta
- Mattress Warehouse / SleepHappens.com - twin pillow top mattress/ box spring
- Mattress Warehouse / SleepHappens.com - comfort exchange policy 
- Mattress Warehouse - Customer service
- Mattress Warehouse - Stearns and foster mattress