Mattress Warehouse / refuse to send me a refund that I am due.
Purchase a mattress on 9/24/2011, paid cash in the amount of $361.80. Later after checking a new bedroom set that I had purchased from another company, I realized that I would also need a box spring. I called the store to cancel that order and informed them that I would be in the next day 9/25/11 to purchase a floor model that came with a mattress and box spring for a lesser amount. The difference was $43.80 that I was told would be refunded by the Corporate Office in Frederick, Md within a week or two. It's now December 1, and I have still not received my refund. I've called numerous times and always get a round around about the checks have not come down from accounting.
More Mattress Warehouse Complaints & Reviews
- Mattress Warehouse - unscrupulous, unprofessional practices 
- Mattress Warehouse - no return for any mechandise leave the store 
- Mattress Warehouse - no refunds/limit 3 exchanges defects 
- Mattress Warehouse at SleepHappens.com - a promised refund check that has not arrived 
- Mattress Warehouse - refund request 
- Mattress Warehouse - bait and switch on floor model sale bed
- Mattress Warehouse - sold me a product they do not have! 
- Mattress Warehouse - failure to honor warranty claim 
- Mattress Warehouse - order return denied
- Mattress Warehouse - people scamming company