Mattress Next Day / Terrible company!

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

Purchased a mattress for over $300 and did not receive it! Mattress Next Day is a scam company - they take your money but never deliver orders. I saw the reviews when it was already too late. I tried to cancel my order but they did not reply. It is now over three months and still no order. I'm still trying to get in touch with them but they continue to ignore me. I regret I ordered from this terrible company!

Be
Nov 18, 2016

Comments

18th of Nov, 2016

Dear Ben,
    Really Sorry to hear that you have been experiencing problems with your order. I can assure you, that we are not a scam company. We have been established in the UK since 2003 and sold 100, 000's Beds and Mattresses to satisfied customers. Please check out Trustpilot to see the reviews.
    I noted from your complaint that you paid $300. I assume this is a typing error, as we are a UK based company, and only ship to the UK.
    Please contact our Customer Services team on 0333 0069 769 or [protected]@mattressnextday.co.uk.
    Please can you have available either your Order No, or the approximate date and delivery Post code so we can process your enquiry quickly.
    Once again sorry for any problems you have been experiencing.
    Looking forward to hearing from you, so that we can resolve your problems.
    Kind Regards