Mattress & More LiquidatorsDefective item

1 Review updated:

The complaint about mattress store "Mattress & More Liquidators, 6567 Baltimore National Pike,
Catonsville, MD 21228 Phone number: [protected]"
On 01/03/2015 bought 4 mattress ( 1 queen and 3 twin) cushion pillow top. I made full payment thru credit card. shop keeper gave 1 queen and 1 twin on same day and asked me to pickup other two twin on 01/06/2015. Due to s now he asked me to come on 01/07/2015 to pickup two twin. I went to pickup two twin on 01/07/2015 at 06:30 PM, He loaded the two twin on my SUV.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Catonsville, MD When I opened the twin bag out of plastic wrap then both were defective and it was made of different material. I went to shop on 01/08/2015 at noon with two twin mattress and explained him about material and defect. About the material he told me different story which was hard to believe and digest, When I did not agree then he started abusing me and pushed me out of the shop. He is not willing to refund or replace. I called credit card company to stop the payment. I am very much humiliated with his behavior ( this guy is around 60 yr old and I was talking to him so gently, but he misbehaved).

Bo