Mattress Firm / the mattress we bought from mattress firm
On 11/14/2017 we bought a mattress from Mattress Firm Largo #[protected] Ulmerton Rd. Ste 854, Largo, FL 33771, Phone: [protected]. Today, 11/27/2018 the mattress is very saggy and is giving us back aches and it has lost it's ability to support our bodies. We bought this mattress because of it's firmness and especially while sitting on the edge where it was so firm and high that our feet could barely touch the floor. Now it just plain sags and our feet are flat on the floor.
We sink into a hole when laying on it and the once firm edges now sag so much that if sleeping near the edge a person can slide right out of bed. We do not know what the warranty is as I can't find it on the literature, however we paid $962.99 for this whole bed package and assumed there was a 10 year warranty. It seems to me we were told this by the sales person at time of purchase. The tag number off the Queen mattress is V000067319. It is a Serta made in Riviera Beach, FL.
We need to resolve this issue as soon as possible as our chiropractor bill is getting out of hand and we have to keep going back for back adjustments due to the mattress.
More Mattress Firm Complaints & Reviews
- Mattress Firm - poor customer service 
- Mattress Firm - scam and cheating! 
- Mattress Firm - exchange policy 
- Mattress Firm - bad matress/warranty 
- Mattress Firm - used my personal information to enroll me in a visa 
- Mattress Firm - sleep tracker
- Mattress Firm - mattress delivery
- Mattress Firm - mattress not delivered
- Mattress Firm - I am complaining about a mattress and box spring
- Mattress Firm - mattress and customer service