matthew steal 50,000 from investors / Playntrade's Scam Artist Matthew Inan

1 biscayne blvd 146streetMiami, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 3059686472

Greetings,
My Name Is Charles Heffeman I originally had a Play n Trade In New York, Until the economy struck I had to close it down before I would go nearly bankrupt. I Met Matthew Inan at a Company Conference in Florida back Sometime of 2008, He seemed like a Gentlemen at first but when he spoke the words of a monster and a Liar showed. In fact Matthew Promised me that he could help me start another Play N Trade in Florida, told me there were more opportunities since most Hispanics people had 3 or more Children. I pretty much liquidated all my inventory and turned it into cash so I could pay Matt the $50, 000 deposit to start it. Once I gave him the Money, I never heard from him again. I called his Phone repeated times, But he never Answers. Called His stores, they Either don't pick up, or when they do they tell me he's not in and they never want to take my number. Matt Inan is a thief I am 67 years old, And I have never met a Con Artist So Eager to steal partners Money. I been seeing a lot bad things about him, I hope that me voicing with the community we can get out money back that we invested.

Matthew If You Reading This Please, You should Be ashamed of Yourself Ripping an honest man off.

Comments

12th of Feb, 2010

Larry is a scam artist too

14th of Feb, 2010

To Whomever May Be Reading This Posting by the alias Charles Heffemen -- This is appears to be a petty attempt by a disgruntled juvenile person who has been discharged from his professional relationship and association with my business. I know of no Charles Heffemen, nor have I conducted any business with such person. I sincerely hope that this bogus claim and slander against my person & business is removed from this website by its administrators.
    -Matthew Inan.

15th of Feb, 2010

I know matthew Inan He stole 1.2 million dollars from me, 2 years ago when we signed people up for phone systems, Left the coutry for 2 months no contact. Now im finding that he's got vidoe game stores. anybody know how I reach Reach Matthew