[Resolved] Matthew Brimhall / Very Unprofessional

Jun 23, 2015
Las Vegas
Was looking to build and buy a home in the summerlin area with my wife and needed a year lease of a fully furnished unit to reside at while we shopped around with our realtor for homes to build and we wanted the chance to see if Vegas was somewhere we could enjoy living at. We did finally find an apartment that suited our needs and was elegantly furnished as to my acquired taste it was not until we had to contact this Matthew Brimhall guy who totally blew everything up made up stories and if you ask me he should be waiting tables somewhere or polishing shoes.
Very unprofessional realtor the worse one that i have dealt with yet. This person lacks decent response time to clients 9which im sure he just ignores) and is not trustworthy and or honest. Wasted over 7 days of my time with countless messaged and requesting information that he could not legally request due to the 1974 credit privacy act that shields private individuals from situation like this.
On a scale from 1-10 i would give this guy not even a 1, Anyone looking to deal with this guy i recommend finding someone else.

Resolution statement

Miscommunication this problem has been resolved thank you, It was my fault for not clarifying something with him before complaining and i take full responsibility thank you again matt