MattamyHomes.com / Poor insulation!
Upon moving into our new home in march we were blinded by the fact we are now moving in yes their was still a lot of work to be done because our home was vandalized. We were assure these problems would be fix. 3 days later the door bell rings and it turns out to be the insulation guys tell me we have no insulation in our attic i told them this must be a mistake for we have just moved in he assured me we needed insulation and proved it to me by opening the attack and showed me that 60% of the insulation had blown out. The blew some more in. I believe that would be the end of it. This took place in march of 2005 now almost 3 years later i had to call an independent contractor to rectify the problem. I brought this to mattamy homes attention and the choose to come out and inspect the work they told me excellent job but they will not take responsibility for not doing the job right in the first place.
I will never buy another home from this builder for they don't listen. for on many occasions i told them the house is cold and my children were suffering from nose bleeds do to the excess use of the furnace. Also the quality of insulation was the poorest of quality the stove exhaust was also backwards creating cold drafts in the home.
I must say i very disappointed by their treatment of me and my family.
More MattamyHomes.com Complaints & Reviews
- Mattamy - Poor quality workmanship 
- Mattamy Homes - False & Misleading Advertising 
- Mattamy Homes - Poor Quality Ceramic Tile Installation 
- Mattamy Homes Ottawa LTD - Seizure of down payment 
- Mattamy Financial Services - Rip off 
- Mattamy Homes - house
- Mattamy Homes - being ignored by the builder regarding a leaking roof, which they already repaired once.
- Mattamy Homes - work
- MattamyHomes.com - Delays poor customer service
- Mattamy Homes - Audio Video bridge not installed correctly.