Mattamy Homes / False & Misleading Advertising
Oct 21, 2008 08:30 ET
Citizen Files Complaint Under Competition Act Against Peter Gilgan and Mattamy Homes Inc.
TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Oct. 21, 2008) -
ATTENTION: News Editors
Paul Langan, a citizen of Cambridge Ontario, has filed a complaint with the Competition Bureau of Canada against Peter Gilgan, President of Mattamy Homes of Oakville Ontario under the Competition Act, Section 52, for False & Misleading Representation.
Paul Langan states, "Mattamy Homes, in their Waterloo Region Record newspaper advertisement, Saturday October 11, 2008, in Section H front cover photo and text, were in my opinion, in clear violation of Section 52.4, of the Competition Act. Both the general impression conveyed by the Mattamy Homes advertisement and the literal meaning of the text in the same ad is misleading and false. I look forward to the investigation by the Competition Bureau."
For complete details of the complaint against Mattamy Homes go to the blog. http://paullangan.ca
For more information, please contact
More Mattamy Homes Complaints & Reviews
- Mattamy - Poor quality workmanship 
- MattamyHomes.com - Poor insulation! 
- Mattamy Homes - Poor Quality Ceramic Tile Installation 
- Mattamy Homes Ottawa LTD - Seizure of down payment 
- Mattamy Financial Services - Rip off 
- Mattamy Homes - being ignored by the builder regarding a leaking roof, which they already repaired once.
- Mattamy Homes - work
- MattamyHomes.com - Delays poor customer service
- Mattamy Homes - Audio Video bridge not installed correctly.