Matt Everett Custom Homes LLC / This man wants more money from us

1 2155 Arrowhead CtRockwall, TexasUnited States Review updated:

We hired the man from Matt Everett Custom Homes LLC. He performed the job and we have paid him in advance as he asked us. Now this man continued to call us and said that he didn’t get the proper payment. He wanted more, but we didn’t sign any contract, so we have no proofs. Guys, be very careful and sign the contract with him. This guy is very dishonest.

Re
Jan 2, 2016

Comments

• Ju
      19th of Dec, 2016

Matt Everett and his company Matt Everett custom homes are DISHONEST HORRIBLE BUILDER!! Beware and stay away!! I paid to Matt $7, 500.00 for plumbing...then plumber called me a month later treating to put lien on my house ...because I never paid him! So Matt never paid money to plumber!!! And so he kept my money for other projects and never paid framers!!! Then frames emailed me and called non stop treating to take me court!!! Had to fire Natt everett completely and taking his guy to court soon!

• Ol
      20th of Mar, 2018

@Justme-2016 As well for me, if you could, do you have a contact with the plumber, or a framer. Because I also came upon the same situation. I worked for him, and he is still having to pay me.

• Dl
      13th of Feb, 2018

yep, happened to me as well; i had to fire Matt as my GC and took him to court; got a judgement against him. Stay away!!