Matt Everett Custom Homes LLC / This man wants more money from us

Posted: Jan 2, 2016 by   User
2155 Arrowhead CtRockwall, Texas
matteverettcustomhomes.com
We hired the man from Matt Everett Custom Homes LLC. He performed the job and we have paid him in advance as he asked us. Now this man continued to call us and said that he didn’t get the proper payment. He wanted more, but we didn’t sign any contract, so we have no proofs. Guys, be very careful and sign the contract with him. This guy is very dishonest.
Complaint comments Comments (2)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Job & Career

Comments

A  19th of Dec, 2016 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
Matt Everett and his company Matt Everett custom homes are DISHONEST HORRIBLE BUILDER!! Beware and stay away!! I paid to Matt $7, 500.00 for plumbing...then plumber called me a month later treating to put lien on my house ...because I never paid him! So Matt never paid money to plumber!!! And so he kept my money for other projects and never paid framers!!! Then frames emailed me and called non stop treating to take me court!!! Had to fire Natt everett completely and taking his guy to court soon!
A  13th of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
yep, happened to me as well; i had to fire Matt as my GC and took him to court; got a judgement against him. Stay away!!

Pl Please check text spelling before submitting a comment
Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree