Matrix / Awful company

This company found my resume on Careerbuilder.com! I was interviewed with Dan Lancaster at a company called Matrix for a entry level/management-paid training position! After the first interview I was contacted for a second interview to observe management! Sophia Thai called for the second and first interview with Dan Lancaster! Who knows what their real names are because if I worked at this company there is No way one would use their real name! Do not go anywhere with Them they will have you go as they call it 'Peddletp coupons or what have you! If you do not want to do it they will turn very unprofessional and not be willing to take u back to your vehicle! Dan is very professional but his employees keep you in the dark long enough to drive you very far away and try to have you work a ten hour day without any pay etc. I would say this was a horrible, horrible, horrible experience that a 10yr old could do just fine! As long as you are able to walk and talk I am sure you will get a second Interview to never never Land! Do Not Get Into AnyOnes Car! It is like remembering what you teach your children-but believe me they are very good at leaving you in the dark just long enough to get u as far as possible away from your vehicle!

Mi

More Matrix Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Wa
  14th of Dec, 2010

Hi Friend,
thanks for info...
I am Rajeev and I am genuinely sick of Matrix. Last week I went to Australia for 4 days on a business trip, and my bill was extremely inflated. I think that the money they spend on advertising is made by fleecing innocent customers like us. They are a bunch of robbers. I have had a relatively better experience with Clay Telecom . At least their bill was fine, and the network is great. I don’t know if they are the best, but they were better than Matrix.