Maternity-clothing-fashions.com / Your paying special extra delivery that you won't receive on time

They are very quick and nice to take your order immediately and they'll guarantee you'll receive your order on time, especially if you had a rush order. I did a 2 day delivery and paid extra for this option. The dress I had order did not come in on time (2 day delivery), it came in 5 days after. I was upset and called them to check on the status for the 2 day delivery order and the lady said she'll get back to me. I did not receive any phone after 3 hours of waiting. I than called again to check the status of this order. Another person said I should received my order by Saturday. Now, I"m upset at this point because I didn't ask for a 5 day delivery, I asked for a 2 day delivery and I was charged a 2 day delivery. I asked to speak to a manager and they said the managers aren't in and that they'll have to call them on their cell phone. It's 2 hours later and I still haven't heard anything. Again they are so helpful when taking your order but when it comes down to making a mistake at their end, they say we'll get back to you. I've asked to get reimburse for this 2 day delivery they've charged me for and they refuse too. I don't recommend anyone ordering from this website at all. If they say they'll guarantee delivery on time, don't believe them. Your paying special extra delivery that you won't receive on time.

Hu

Comments

• El
      30th of May, 2011

I, too, am having problems with them. Only my situation is that I was promised that a tracking number would be emailed to me, yet it never was. I called 3 times already & was told it would be emailed. They are liars & if I don't hear back soon, I will report them to the Better Business Bureau.

Do not order from this company! They are unreliable & fraudulent!!!