Mate1.com / taken money out of my credit card without authorization

I DID SIGN UP FOR A THREE DAY TRIAL ...THATS WAS IT ...THEN THEY TOOK 49 DOLLARS OUT OF MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION...I CALLED TO SPEAK WITH A SUPERVISOR THEY WOULD NOT LET ME SPEAK TO AN SUPERVISOR ...I SPOKE WITH A JULIE AND A ERICA...I AM GOING TO A BETTER BUEAU BUNSINESS TO REPORT A SCAM GOING ON WITH MATE 1 .COM ...IF MY MONEY IS NOT PUT BACK ON MY CARD ...I CANCELLED ON RENEWED ON AUG 19 THEN CANCELLED ON THE 23 ALL I WANT IS MY REFUND BACK ...I WILL BE FILING A CLAIM AGAINST MATE 1 .COM IF I DONT HEAR FROM SOME ONE IN SEVEN TO TEN DAYS ...MY NUMBER IS .[protected] JOHNNY E JONES ...I WILL BE WAITING FOR A RESPONSE...THANK YOU

Comments

• Ra
      Sep 24, 2010

I didnt even sign up for the 3 day trial and they still got ahold of my card #.I would like to no how that happened! I am definetly filling with BBB.I am so angry I had checks bounce because of this.I would really appreciate every one who experienced problems with them to file a complaint.companys like this need to be stopped.I am a single mom who lives penny to penny and this has set me back so far I dont know how I am ever going to get out of the mess I am in right now because of them.Thank you to everyone who files a complaint!!!

• Na
      Jan 03, 2012

I sign for the three day trial period but then on the third day cancelled it because I couldn't get into the e-mail or anything else. But you went a head and charged top myt credit card anyways. I've tried to e-mail (which keeps coming back to me) tried to call (your voice mail said closed) and WROTE YOU, what more can I do??? Stop takeing from my credit card and put back the $49.95, that you shouldn't have took in the first place. I'm going to notify my credit card company and BBB. If this problem isn't taken care of right away.