Mate1.com / fraudulent and unethical business practices

1 NY, United States Review updated:

I DO NOT RECOMMEND USING MATE1.COM AT ALL

THEY SCAM YOU TO JOIN AND PAY AND TO KEEP YOU PAYING EACH MONTH WITH FRAUDULENT MESSAGES FROM ONLINE AMBASSADORS

WHAT IS THE DEFINITION OF AMBASSADOR? 'an ambassador of good will'

What is MATE1.COM 's defitionition of their Online Ambassador? To hire women all accross the United States or World and provide them an exciting 'work at home' career opportunity where they will spend a few hours a week to lie, cheat, steal, scam, mislead, and fraudulently send messages to members of the Mate1 site who join during the 3 day trial, and make them think they are getting dozens of messages from other girls who are interested in them, but these trial members cannot communicate and respond to these messages unless they pay the $49.95 membership fee. And when you do reply to all these online ambassadors messages, you never hear back from them. They just all send you messages to profit, and get you to pay.

Also, if you are an existing customer and member of MATE1.COM, and your membership expires, you will notice that you will start getting dozens of emails from girls who like you and want to communicate with you, and when you pay, you again never hear from them again. These are the Online Ambassadors that are paid employees of Mate1.com to email you and get you to pay again making you think girls are interested in you.

MATE1.COM IS A COMPLETE FRAUD AND SCAM

I have been a member (paying member) for 8 months now, paying 49.95 x 8 months and so far I have lost a total of $400.

But I cannot even count how many hours I spent on Mate1 the last 8 months, probably some 100 hours total.

Recently, I decided to not use MATE1.COM for a month after my membership expired, but when i went back to the site just 5 days ago, I noticed I had 23 new messages. So stupid me I pull out my credit card and pay the 49.95 fee so i can see my messages and reply to them.

When I look at most of the messages, I see very beautiful women, and I can tell they are all fake, because why would a beautiful woman be on a dating website like Mate1? IT NEVER HAPPENS! They would never need or think of using a dating website, because they would not have a problem finding a date where they live. So i know most of the girls are fake.

Another problem, alot of girls that do want to chat online using MATE1.COM, about 95% of them want you to join their WEBCAM site and enter your credit card info. And they send you a link to a website that is NOT secure, and when I research the website they take you to, it is a website that is registered and owned by a company and hosted by a company in Malaysia or another foreign company, so the only purpose of the site is to steal your credit card info.

Does Mate1 do anything about it? No! They will not easily delete users because they need the membership fees to make a huge profit.

I looked at Mate1 on Google, and they have alot of negative complaints about them.

I researched MATE1.COM on the Better Business Bureau website, and they have a rating of F as well as having some 23 complaints on them at /link removed/ site

Rw

Comments

• Lc
      12th of Jul, 2009

Thank U for your full report! I received lot of Ambassadors' messages, & I was thinking to pay, but now I will clean my profile.

• Gr
      7th of Jan, 2012

I agreed to one month and they still hit me for 50 plus dollars out of my checking for another month account and they will refund this months amount !!!

• Ro
      11th of Jun, 2012

i cancel their service several times but they keep charging me month to month i am just tired of them when this thing is going to end looks like they do not care to be report to better business bureau what worse can be i will report this company as soon is possible