Mate 1 / Dating Service / Hacker impersonation

1 McSherrytown, PA, United States Review updated:

I have nothing to report against this site. My computer is compromised. It is either technical difficulties or it is because the person that has hacked my system is so obsessive and controlling, she is controlling everything I do. I could not get a hold of their service because what was happening, and what was not happening. My profile is gone, she knows everything..., my email address, she can see everything and everywhere I go. So could you please get a hold of them for me regarding this aggravation & source of frustration & irritation? I'm at my wit's end. Please tell them, that I DON'T WANT THEM TO MAIL ME MY PASSWORD? I CAN GIVE THAT TO MY ALTERNATE EMAIL ADDRESS, WHICH IS A FRIEND, OR i WILL JUST WRITE IT DOWN UNTIL I KNOW IT BY HEART!!! Thank you regarding this issue. Remember, I cannot get a hold of them. I had many friends on that site, and I have nothing bad to say about it.

Thank you very much & Best Regards.

Comments

• Lu
      22nd of Mar, 2009

Here is the owner of Mate1 dating sirvice phone number and address... (514)393-1414. and the address is... 334. Cornelia St. #354.Plattsburgh, NY.12901.

• St
      13th of Jan, 2011

The lady i spoke with at mate1.com said that they have had problems with scammers and will teminate their membership immediately! Also the customer serivice rep. said they are registered with the bbb. Also has anyone ever ran into a lady name claudia smith?