Matchmakers International / Scam service

I paid over $3100.00 to sign up for a year/12 referrals with the company, and out of four referrals, only one guy contacted me; the three others probably don't exist. The "date" (I think it was a company employee?) I did have, was for a cup of coffee. After contacting member services I was told to "be more patient, four weeks was not an unreasonable time to wait for someone to call". I have gotten nowhere with the company since. What a scam!

N  3rd of Oct, 2007 by
I totally agree! I have contacted the Better Business Bureau and MatchMaker International's response was that they are obligated to match and have met the obligation of matching me to the "most nearly matched" person in their words. I told them that a dirty cowboy was no match for me. I also said that I could say I was a billionaire, but if I don't have the funds to prove it, am I really a billionare? Just like they say they have quality professional men to match me up to....they can say that but they aren't doing it.
N  14th of Feb, 2008 by
Sounds like a breach of contract if no service is there Annett.

Katie in your other post you said you had a horse and the guy had a horse and something bout it being too old or something, sounds like you had something in common, i don't know anything else about him but from that it sounds decent atleast.
A  29th of Apr, 2008 by
I started in January and am already disappointed. I am from a wealthy family and have a post graduate degree. They matched me with someone who was a factory worker from a rural area in Alabama. If my next match does not go well or is late like this month's I'm getting an attorney They will listen to me then, I promise it. I'm secretly cheering that they lapse into next month without matching me so I can claim "breach of contract" and get out of it. I encourage all out there who feel the same to find a "loop hole" get a lawyer and smash them to shreds.