Match.com / unable to sign into my account

I just reopened my account with Match.com. I am unable to sign into my account. It says that there is a problem with my account and to contact resolutions@support.match.com. How do I sign into my account?

Tr
Mar 12, 2013

Comments

• Ka
      26th of Mar, 2013

I so agree with you!! Match is not worth our money! I had been on match a few years ago when they offered the 6 months free if you do not find someone within the 6 months. They shut my account down after 4 months. I was able to get ahold of their customer service and was told I had abused my account. I was also referred to the "resolution" team. They told me I needed to file a supboena to find out how I had abused my account. I was told by an attorney that I needed a court order first. This is where they get you. Court orders cost!! I could not get into my account. I could not find out anything. This was about 4 years ago. I recently changed my email address and joined again. My big mistake. I have had nothing but scammers!! If I get a wink or an email they are bogus accounts. They don't exist. I have tried calling Match's customer service. Nobody ever answers. I've sent emails, no response to this either! Sorry, but they are a piece of ###!!

3rd of Jun, 2017

Would like to deactivate my account !! ?? honey99669

@honey99669 2603103981

• Mi
      12th of Sep, 2015

Would like to cancel subscription, can't login. I'm blazinwluv1 . please terminate

• Be
      2nd of Feb, 2017

@Michael Livingston Please close my account.

• Th
      3rd of Oct, 2015

Match dating site is a joke so fraudulent.such a waste of time and money nothing about this site is legitimate.you get all these hit and like when your not a paying subscriber then resubscribed and nothing happens.

• Gi
      4th of Dec, 2015

I've just subscribed to match.com today. I just don't understand why I can't get back on. I would like to get back on the dating or get a refund. This is so embarrassing and not like what a friend told be as match being the best dating site. I am giving_heart802. Thank you

• Be
      24th of Dec, 2015

I just joined match.com but there is a problem and i don't know why. My account has been blocked.

6th of Jan, 2016

I just subscribed to match.com It logged me out and now it won't let me back in. Told me to contact resolutions@support.match.com.

• Ji
      12th of Aug, 2018

@Janet White Did same to me

7th of Jan, 2016

Match dot com is definitely a scam and ther customer service is bad .contact them about problems.nothing is ever done.phoney e mails scammers.all I asked for was fair treatment.all I got was disrespect.Matthew

7th of Jan, 2016

The problems at match are numerous one is you chat with someone that's your match.even though you got into a fight with them.e mails from scammers phoney e mails .then you send e mails nothing is done.3 times said we Will get rid of scammers and phoney e mails never done..then you figure they would replace time lost for the hassles.which was 4 months Sarah m offers a week what a insulting thing.That's like putting a bandaid on 16 inch gash and saying you are being taken care of properly .then her partner in crime is demi p.they definitely got the wall thing over there.they are liers and thieves.Spread the word about match dot com being crap dot com.let's bankrupt the thieves and liers over there.Spread the word by mouth.blog about it hopefully some one would bankrupt the thieves and liers at crap dot com.Spread the word slick advertising only works so long.Spread the word let's bankrupt crap dot com.Matthew

9th of Jan, 2016

I think everyone should considering contact the f.b.I cyber crime.fake profiles scammers .we know nothing will be done until enough noise is made.I thought I was the only person.with problems with match dot com.

9th of Jan, 2016

everyone should considering votes so we know people are seeing what we post.also reporting to the f.b.I cyber crime unit.

• Ro
      25th of Feb, 2016

Please I'm having problems sing up to my account i payed 3 months membership and got blocked the next day why???

20th of Sep, 2018

@Roddy1234 Whatever happened with your situation? I literally just paid yesterday and today, I was locked out of my account. Literally. I haven't done anythign wrong. I want my money back and NOW

• Sh
      13th of Apr, 2016

I have joined match and got notice that my account was good until 10/6/16 and now I have a block notice WHY

• Fu
      23rd of Apr, 2016

The people and match com hide behind cover call customer support but they're actually never get in touch with you. Further than that. They just decide whatever they feel like to block your account." Accused is being violated there are policy which is crap" it was never policy terms. And ever if I did violated I deserve explanation and what did I do wrong. As much as to my knowledge I was always courteous and polite to everybody. Therefore there is no reason to be black me out not to refund my money not to let me go back on the side. It's definitely a big scam by the people Match com. This should not even be allowed to operate!

• Ka
      21st of May, 2016

My account was refunded today. I did not request this. Now I cannot communicate with people that are trying to match with me. And I cannot get anyone at match.com to help me. Very frustrating!

• Pr
      5th of Jun, 2016

I had signed up for match.com over a year ago. They changed my password and locked me out of my account and still charged me $289.00 for their service. So I wanted to get back into my account to cancel subscription and they blocked my account. I wonder if they will charge me that amount again even though they blocked my account.

8th of Aug, 2016

just signed up and got blocked why

• To
      21st of Oct, 2017

@leejane because you look too beautiful. far more beautiful than the women on match. they blocked my account after charging me for 6 months. match owns several other dating websites...chemestry, cupid, ourtime, etc. I cancelled my chemestry and blocked repeat billing on match...2 days later, they blocked my match account. If you lived in San Luis Obispo, I would definitely go out with you...you're too good looking for a scam site like match. you look like the woman that every guy dreams of marrying.

@leejane 2603103981 heyy

• Ca
      27th of Aug, 2016

I signed up a couple of months ago or so and paid. The next day I realized that the time was not right for me so I cancelled. Now I would like to sigh up again and it said that I was blocked???? What's up with that??

1st of Aug, 2018

@Carolmhouse 2603103981 good time ;)

23rd of Oct, 2018

@Carolmhouse My account got blocked No reason I have done nothing wrong I am a gentleman 561 305 5727 Please reply

18th of Sep, 2016

i tried Match a while ago, they say you can sign up for free ta see if it's for you, well that's all you can do is sign up
    you cant do anythin else. well i'm tryin it again & totally completed my profile, go to pay & i'm blocked?????
    i've contacted C.S. & not heard a word