Match.com / subscription
In May 2016 I suscribed to the online dating service and paid for six months at £89. IN September I cancelled my subscription so that it did not renew in September. Having received a confirmation screen I believed this was the end of it. Between family illness and personal matters, I did not see a further £89 being taken through my PayPal in November and again at beginning of May 2017. I noticed this after a thorough review of my finances. I phoned Match who were very unhelpful and although admitted I had cancelled they couldn't refund and I'd have to dispute with PayPal. PayPal were equally unhelpful. How do I get my money back?! I have not used the service since September 2016. I'm furious and feel totally robbed.
More Match.com Complaints & Reviews
- Wmv*match.com - unauthorized charges 
- Match.com - cannot stop emails from match.com 
- Match.com - unable to sign into my account 
- Match.com - blocking practices 
- Match.com - most paid male members are players 
- Match.com - service
- Match.com - subscription overcharged and failure to give alert of subscription renewal
- Match.com - john gergely
- Match.com - create confusion during registration
- Match.com - cannot stop their messages. "unsubscribe" doesn't work.