Match.com / scams and hackers

1 Chestertown, MD, United States Review updated:

I have complained several times and will continue until I get a response. I was having fun util my account was hacked. Since then I have complained with no response. You would think someone would want to help you but no, no way. I guess they do not care about their customers. Someone hacked my account to scam innocent people. Does match care, no they don't care. I will continue to write complaints until I get a answer. All I want is for match to delete my account and refund my money. Match is known for the site for the most second dates. That is a joke.

Sl
Nov 11, 2016

Comments

• Sl
      12th of Nov, 2016
    Match.com - Scams and hackers
    Chestertown
    Maryland
    Match.com

I promised myself that I would write a complaint everyday that match does not contact me. A hacker took over my profile and is probably scamming some innocent person. Match knows about it and chooses to do nothing about it. I have asked that my account be closed out so no one can con anybody else. I even reported a scammer and they did nothing about it. I'm warning people do not join this site match.com. When I could not get into my account match sent me a email so I could reset my password. When I got in I noticed somebody's picture replaced mine. Not thinking I deleted the pictures and put mine back in. I should have closed the account but was not thinking. MATCH is a scam. Did you get that MATCH.COM IS A SCAM.